PSA Reflection and Video link

 My point trying to be made in one sentence is that greens are given to you for a reason, and they should be consumed. To begin, YouTube was a great source for me to get many pictures and ideas. Google was also a great way for me to get my facts. I was able to search anything up and use it to my advantage. Canva was also a great website to get my resources. It provided me with a great template to get this video done. The genre I chose hindered me in the farming area. From various websites to numerous YouTube videos, I was able to find a timelapse of broccoli which added to my PSA. I also used a time-lapse video of a farm being built with bamboo being used to build a house. Everything color in the video is green to signify the importance. I think I did pretty well try to convince the reader to eat their greens. I feel its basic awareness is needed to realize these are nutrients your body needs. Plus, your cells and immune system get stronger. One thing I don't believe though is that you can never force anyone to do anything, so if they don't eat their greens then that's on them. But your greens are your brain foods and there is a reason almost everything around you shares the color. 

https://www.canva.com/design/DAFpFvXyRa4/ErqeHP0sX4Sep0NEkofKog/edit?utm_content=DAFpFvXyRa4&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton

Comments

  1. The visuals of your video and the background music make it seem like a professional PSA. The topic you decided to focus on is one that I didn't really think about exploring. Your video was enjoyable. -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you explained the science behind why it is important to consume veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video really got me motivated to eat more of my veggies. I don't want to be getting sick so I'll make sure my white blood cells are strong enough to fight off germs! - Abdullahi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the visuals and it really motivated to eat healthier-Shaniyah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts