Advertisements

      The advertisement I chose is the one from Regal Cinemas. I’ve seen this ad all my life and there’s certain key elements that I would like to point out. First is the initial opening scene with you as the first person, riding a Regal roller coaster. The sound is like any other ride but as you start to progress there’s more subliminal ones. For example the sound of the popcorn when bursting through the ride. You hear the sound and automatically think of popcorn, you can even taste it. 

     Furthermore we get into different kinds of snacks, such as buncha crunch, skittles, sour patch, and even soda. I would also like to point out the sound that the video makes as we stroll down this hill that pours soda. You can hear the fizz and pop of soda as we’re at this moment. My mind instantly jumps to soda and starts to taste it along my taste buds. These are subtle sounds that symbolize something big. It’s all part of advertisement and Regals way of taking your money. 


https://youtu.be/kmq6b_oPY68


Comments

Popular Posts