“aha” moment

 One inquiry I had this week was the realization that I wasn’t doing what I was supposed to be. But I realized as well that in order to win you have to fail. And at your darkest times you’ll find your brightest self. It’s not like I didn’t have a great week but I rather would’ve it spent with the person I love most.  Then when I said “aha” and decided I should do best for myself and my mind. Im constantly challenging myself in different ways and with that comes the growth factor. Everyone is different but I find that I can critique myself pretty well and understand when I’m doing wrong. This allows me to make changes to habits, language, etc. To be able to make growth takes a lot and it can come in many ways. One thing I also said was a “aha” moment was when I caught myself eating with my eyes. I walk into launch and locked eyes with all different types of food. I realized I was not thinking logically. I started to think back at all my past decisions that may have been influenced by my non logical reasoning. 

Comments

Popular Posts