Final Reflection


I have a clear representation of all my assignments from day one. My partner did a review of my blogger and agreed that all the assignments were done. I have a clear title for all my assignments that identify the assignment as well as a date. My partner said to me “You have a consistent theme throughout your blogger about materialism.” So, I do have a gradually rising theme. I tried to reference and expand a lot of ideas off of each other because all my ideas can relate to our inquiry about food and identity. My work is in order from dates, gradually progressing toward the topic. Everything on my blog from PSA to my critical summary portfolio follows the outline of food and identity. I did include media and outside sources. I made my own video for my PSA and also included an info graph. I feel this is enough visuals mixed in with my reviews. The visuals I chose linked to our inquiry such as an info graph about food insecurity which can be related to your identity through feelings. I engaged with other writing pieces and primary sources such as informational articles. Overall, I did edit and cite in an appropriate way for a blog. This project actually helped my ideas when it came to our inquiry. It provided a broader insight into the correlation between food and identity. I always believed you are what you eat, and you are what you believe. So, if you are eating junky food you might think of yourself as a junky person leading you to only meet junky people, and vice versa. There are great ways these articles helped this idea. Reading an article about the relationship between diet and depression allowed me to get more factual insight into my topic. The song by Nas and Damian Marley explained the importance of identity. It also influenced my idea of diversity. Given that we all eat different foods and come from different places of the world, we think we are actually different from others. This is where identity is created, and division is formed. I have this idea that I am you and you are me. We are all made out of the same stuff and there is only one spirit alive in this universe. It is the main character which is you and can be me. 


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you changed the aesthetic of your blog! I also enjoy how your blog has the general theme of self-improvement by having a healthier diet. I can tell you took the time to finalize your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts